Beef-on-rice bowls (Gyudon)
Owner | 2017-04-24 | BEEF, Recipes, RICE | No Comments
Beef-on-rice bowls is cheap, tasty and one of the popular food in Japan.
- 200 g sliced beef
- 1 1/2 onion
- 8 g ginger
- 400 cc dashi
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 700 g cooked rice steamed rice
- slice onion into 1/2 inch.
- peel off the ginger skin and grate it.
- put dashi, sugar, mirin, light soy sauce, soy sauce, white wine in a pan.
- and add sliced onion into a pan. turn the heat to medium till it's boiled. turn the heat with low heat for about 10 minutes.
- add grated ginger and sliced beef into a pan. turn the heat to medium till it's boiled.
- skim off the scum that rises to the surface of the cooking water. turn the heat with low heat for about 15 minutes.
- pour cooked rice into a bowl. pour cooked beef on top of rice,
Share this Recipe
Sea bream ara miso soup
No Comments | Apr 10, 2017
Beef Tofu (Niku Tofu)
No Comments | May 1, 2017
No Comments | Apr 3, 2017
Simmered Squid and Daikon Radish
No Comments | Apr 4, 2017