lemon flavored Simmered Sweet Potatoes
Owner | 2017-05-07 | Recipes, VEGETABLES | No Comments
It is not a side dish that match white rice well, but the lemon flavored sweet potatoes is elegant dish which makes dinner glitter. It is delicious to eat not only while it’s warm but also after being cold, so it may be good dessert.
I think that a small amount is enough. Be careful not to put too much out.
- Peel off the sweet potatoes and cut it into pieces that you can easy to eat.
- Put water and sweet potatoes in a pot and boil until it become soft.
- cut the lemon in round
- Put water, sugar, salt and lemon slices into another pan and boil.
- After boiled, add boiled sweet potato into a pan and heat it with low heat until lemon flavor is on. If you simmer too much, the sweet potato shape will collapse, so let's stop the fire once lemon flavor is on.
- dish up the food on a plate
Share this Recipe
Boiled eggplant dishes
No Comments | Apr 10, 2017
Beef Tofu (Niku Tofu)
No Comments | May 1, 2017
fried burdock, carrot and pork
No Comments | Apr 17, 2017
Beef-on-rice bowls (Gyudon)
No Comments | Apr 24, 2017