Sea bream ara miso soup
Owner | 2017-04-10 | Recipes, SEAFOOD, SOUPS & STEWS | No Comments
Very simple and great miso soup made of sea bream(head and born).
- 2 sea bream ara heads and born
- 1 tbsp sault
- 600 ml water
- 10 g dashi kombu
- 3/2 green onions
- 1 tofu
- 4 tbsp miso
- gently clean the dashi kombu with a damp cloth
- in a medium pot, put the dashi kombu and water. soak it for about 30 mins.
- sprinkle sea bream ara with salt and leave it 15 mins.
- boil water to pour sea bream ara
- slice a green onion and dice a tofu
- put sea bream ara in boiled water for about 1 min and then take it out. wash it with water.
- take dashi kombu from the pot and put sea bream ara in the pot. heat the water till boilling.
- keep boiling water with low heat for about 20- 30 mins. during keeping boililing take the lye.
- add sliced green onion and diced tofu into a pot. keep boiling till tofu is cooked. trun of the gas.
- add small amount of miso at a time. put miso inside a ladle and slowly add boiled water into the ladle to let the miso dissolved completely.
Share this Recipe
fried burdock, carrot and pork
No Comments | Apr 17, 2017
No Comments | Apr 3, 2017
Boiled eggplant dishes
No Comments | Apr 10, 2017
Fried Wing of a chicken and Lotus root
No Comments | May 6, 2017